LAZY MOTHER ALERT!!!

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED BY A LAZY MOTHER. PLEASE GO TO: http://kellyendouwe.blogspot.com/ FOR FUTURE UPDATES.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Close-ups

To view the pictures in a larger format: click on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly and Douwe,

I have been checking Kaemon’s since you sent the e-mail about he being online, but it’s just now that I have some time to say Hi to you both and Welcome to the “precious, oh my go he’s so cute” new baby boy. And he really is a very handsome baby, and very alert indeed!!, and he has those beautiful eyes. I like the name, and I like it’s Samurai!!.

You guys look pretty good too, and so happy!, I’m really glad to see you guys (even if it’s just by photos!).

Well, I’ll keep in touch. ¡¡Congratulations!! and my best wishes. Hugs and kisses.

¡Bienvenido el nené! (Welcome the baby).

Su amiga de México (Your Mexican friend),

Vicky.