LAZY MOTHER ALERT!!!

THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED BY A LAZY MOTHER. PLEASE GO TO: http://kellyendouwe.blogspot.com/ FOR FUTURE UPDATES.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Summertime

new season, new wardrobe. We finally get to see some skin!


Someone's faking!

Learning hand coordination is tiring, all of a sudden he's sleeping a lot more between playing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, It's me ! Weng Nie, your childhood neighbour. Congratulations ! Little Kaemon has really grown so much. I can see muscle on him now compare to before. Hey! he resembles you more than his daddy, isn't it? Joy of parenthood - no words can describe :).

I can see you have spend a good deal of time for this Blog! Great JOB!

My son just turned 3 end March, but I don't have a website for him. How time flies, we were once all kids, and now, all of us have our own kids :). Take care