turn on the sound and press play. What is he saying?
LAZY MOTHER ALERT!!!
THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED BY A LAZY MOTHER. PLEASE GO TO: http://kellyendouwe.blogspot.com/ FOR FUTURE UPDATES.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think for his last word he tried to say "aeroplane". He is SO smart!!!!!
Um.. Kelly and Douwe.... I dont think he was actually saying anything! I know you both think he is THE smartest baby around, but....
Renee
We said he was the cutest, most beautiful, but never the smartest- that we don't know yet, but he is one of the smartest!
kelly
Yes, Kaemon is cute and gorgeous. Congratulations to both parents. And the grandparents too for the heritage. Was aunt Lily in one or two of the photos? Do keep up with more photos to come, Kelly. Do look after yourself, too.
When are you all coming back to Australia? Am sure aunt Anne and uncle Jeff, and Kaemon's other aunts and uncles would be very happy to welcome him too.
patrick
(Melbourne)
Post a Comment