Lily, Lucy, Jessica & Clare in Penrith
Kaemon!
Aussie Koong koong (grandpa, not king kong)
Aussie Grandma
Dutch daddy, Paker (dutch grandpa), Obachan (Japanese Grandma), Grandma (oh, and Kaemon -
In a blanket knitted by Amah (Aussie great grandma) (love it!)
3 comments:
Kaemon is just so gorgeous and looks a lot like his Mum I think. I love the look on Eddie as he delights in his grandson. Lucy is a proud grandma and is loving her little one too. Thanks for sharing your joy....Love Carol Bourne
Kelly, I can't believe he's already 1 month old. He is SO beautiful! What a precious little bundle. I hope I can come visit sometime this year. Love Rach xxx
He's gorgeous!!!! He looks like you! His eyes like dad's??
gosh! I wrote this comment before even noticing the other comments left by others on the left!! And it says the exact same thing!!
My che che cousin is now a mummy!!!!
Post a Comment